TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contents of this website costitute our intellectual property. All intellectual property rights contained in this website belong either to us, or third parties having legal rights thereto. By accessing this website you aknowledge the relevant property rights.
The site johnlyras.gr is aligned in accordance Greek law 2251/1994, European and international provisions regulating consumer protection as well as Greek law 2472/1997 regulating consumer privacy. As such we will not misuse, publish, sell, or disclose any of your personal data which you have entrusted to us. Your personal data may be deleted following your application thereto. Disclosure of personal data may as an exception be disclosed according to legal procedure should this be by government, the courts, etc.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Though the site johnlyras.gr while making every effort to depict and describe the products therein, there may be errors of depiction, letters or numerals. As such we do not accept liability, nor guarantee the accuracy or worthiness of any information provided.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
On johnlyras.gr there may be links to third parties, who are responsible for the management and accuracy of the information they provide.
VAT of 24% will be added if applicable on checkout. We reserve the right to alter pricing.
OWNERSHIP / TRADEMARKS
The contents of johnlyras.gr belong to C. LYRAS trading as JOHN LYRAS.
The names of products and companies referred to on the website may be registered trademarks and phrases belonging to the relevant companies. By accessing our website it shall not be construed as transfer of any right of use of any trademark, phrase, or depiction, without the prior written consent of the relevant owner.
SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS
On johnlyras.gr we offer shipment worldwide with trackable courier service providers. Shipment within Greece is normally delivered within 24 hours except for distant islands etc . Should there be foreseeable delays due to extreme weather conditions, strikes etc. we will contact you to inform of the possible delivery date.
You have the right to return the products you purchased and to ask for their replacement:
– In the proven event that johnlyras.gr sold incorrect, faulty or lower quality merchandise (incorrect order aknowledgement, invoicing, shipment, destruction during shipment).
– In all cases you have the option of not accepting receipt, or if it is received, the product may be returned within (2) days.
– In all cases products purchased are required to be returned in the state that they were received, along with their original packaging in excellent condition. In the event that the product is not returned within (2) days of receipt, it is at the seller’s option whether or not to accept the return and replacement thereof. In all the above cases the maximum period for return and replacement of products is (14) days from date of receipt. It is imperative that the returning product be accompanied by any relevant documents (sales receipt, return packing list, certificates, guarantees). Prior to any return it is advisable that there be communication with us in order to make the necessary arrangements.
On johnlyras.gr we accept the following payment methods:
- Credit, debit, prepaid cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners.
- Masterpass e-wallet
All card payments on the Alpha Bank e-Commerce Platform using TLS 1.2 with 128-bit encryption SSL. Encryption encodes data until it reaches its recipient, who may access the data by decoding it using the appropriate key.
COOKIES & FB PIXEL
Cookies are small strings of letters and numbers stored in your browser, assisting in the efficiency of our website.
Cookies are useful as in the examples listed below:
– The maintenance of the user’s safety, along with the smooth navigation of our site. Where it is deemed necessary that the user’s personal data be stored (https protocol), cookies assist help to match and send information regarding the last visit from the http environment. For example, in this way the user may navigate the site adding products to the shopping basket, and should the need arise to communicate using any of his personal information (eg. Change of personal info, order placement etc.) this may be done without further communication with the user.
– To store personal information and preferences while using the site.
– In order to assess how users react to the site, with a view to improving the relevance and ease of navigating the site. This information facilitas johnlyras.gr in offering a more customised experience for each user.
Most browsers allow the deletion of cookies and the hindrance of their creation in future visits to the site. The user should be aware that this may hinder the site from delivering all its capabilities.
ALTERATION TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions as well as the prerequisites and transaction terms online.
The user aknowledges and accepts the sole use of the courts of Athens, Greece for dispute resolution in accordance with Greek law.